Items of special interest relative to the Yellowstone Trail are listed here. If you choose one of these links, you will be taken away from the Yellowstone Trail site. Bookmark our site or use your back button to return here.
These links take you to other web sites. To return to YellowstoneTrail.org, use your back button.
* There are regular articles about the Yellowstone Trail in: AMERICAN ROAD
- The magazine that celebrates our two-lane highways of yesteryear and the joys of driving them today! Published by Mock Turtle Press. www.americanroadmagazine.com
Publication began in late spring, 2003. Subscribe to this great new source of highway history.
* If you are a member of the Yellowstone Trail Association you may subscribe to the American Road at a reduced rate. Click here to learn more.
* Wisconsin Tourism and Convention Bureaus are actively promoting heritage travel on the Yellowstone Trail. See their web site at here
This fine motel is on the Trail and has been supportive of Yellowstone Trail Association interests.
Note its big yellow rock near the highway. Rocks painted yellow marked much of the original Yellowstone Trail.
* A frameable poster of "Lost Highways" is available here. It is an excellent map of the United States with the more important auto trails (highways) of about 1922 shown. The colorful "pole markers" of many routes are shown below the map.
* THE HISTORIC POSTMARKART OF ROUTE 66 "The First and Original Historic Route 66 Artwork that actually traveled the entire length of the Mother Road!" Over 28,000 miles of adventure travel documenting the cities and towns along Route 66. This site is also home to many other Postmarkarts, including various Two Lane Highways, Historic Trails and state regions in America! Click here to learn about this unique art form.